Wednesday, May 23, 2007

blamblamblamblam

Blah, Preakness. You all know what I’m going to say, but it’ll have to wait a day. A bunch of people just got blown away outside my bedroom window a few hours ago; and surprisingly, I’m a little shaken up about it. It turns out I’m a much bigger pussy than I thought. I’ve never heard gun shots that close before, and jesus christ ARE THEY LOUD. Also... bodies... and wounded.... yeesh.

Go ahead, yuk it up, unintentional poverty displacers. Baltimore is a dump. Der. I’ve never contested that. Nobody has ever contested that. You’re still the biggest assholes in America, and nobody outside the Beltway has ever contested that. Try to price douchbaggery out into P.G. county.

The good news is, as it turns out, hitting the floor happens to be a gut instinct of mine. That might come in handy in the future.

Anyway, I have a long day tomorrow, and by the look and sounds of things, the detectives are probably going to be out there for hours. I doubt I would have been able to sleep anyway.

I’ll be back on Thursday with my vitriol, piss and vinegar. My position has not changed. As long as there is a DCist expressing uninformed and presumptuous hubris, there will be a dcistgohome barking back like a pit dog... presuming, of course, that I don’t catch a stray. But Wednesday is going to be a me day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Honestly, DCist makes me so glad that I moved far, far away from D.C. What a third rate shithole that place is. It is such a relief to not have to deal with elitist pricks like Ryan Avent and hipster wannabes like fat ass Jason Linkins.

I do miss going up to Baltimore. I really did love that city.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home